Alde Heating Systems
Caravan Motorhome Care Services
COVID-19 update. Date 12/05/2020
Caravan Motorhome Care Services Will be undertaking servicing and repairs from the
with some safety precautions to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
A risk assessment will be carried out over the telephone/email and again on the day of your appointment for the protection of you the customer and myself.
Whilst all precautions will be taken to minimise the spread of the virus no guarantees can be issued due to the nature of the virus.
1. Social distancing in-line with the government and the W.H.O must be practiced at all times.
2. PPE will be worn by myself at all times where possible.
3. Arrangements for keys to be left in a safe and secure place and once finished returned to the safe/secure place as per arrangement.
4. All customers will be asked to not enter their leisure vehicle 72hrs prior and after the appointment date.
5. Your leisure vehicle will be sprayed internally with a sanitiser used currently by the automotive industry.
6. All keys will be sanitised before handling by myself and you the customer. Caravan locking devices will also be subject to a procedure to sanitise with industry standard sanitisers.
7. All paperwork will be left in the vehicle or if preferred can be sent digitally via email.
8. All correspondence can be made via telephone on the day.
9. All payments can be made via BAC’s or cash.
10. No extra charge for any of the added measures.